Storing archive data and Disaster Recovery has become increasingly critical.
Proud Partners of:
Since the classifications of data (business value, access frequency, retention requirements, etc) change over time, so should the data storage in order to maximize operational and cost efficiencies. Data archiving and classification solutions enable IT to identify which files are no longer active within the organization and no longer necessary to keep on expensive primary storage tiers.
Eradicate Downtime and Data Loss
Infrascale delivers a cloud-backed disaster recovery as a service solution so you can instantly run your systems in our cloud when they go do down due to hardware failure or natural disasters.
Here’s What You Get
- Near-Zero Downtime with a 15 minute failover guarantee
- 90% Disaster Recovery Savings – Lower TCO than competitors
- Operational Savings with a Single, On Demand Backup and DR platform
With Infrascale DRAAS You Can
- Deploy in Any Form – Agent software, on-premise appliance, virtual appliance
- Backup Any Device – Physical and Virtual Servers, workstations, laptops, and mobile devices
- Store in Any Cloud
- Infrascale Cloud: Replicate to one of our 12 geographically dispersed data centers
- Private Cloud: Deploy to your private cloud
- Third-party clouds (i.e. AWS or Windows Azure)
- Recover Anything – Running machines, applications, disks, folders, and files.
- Guaranteed 15 minute Failover – Minimize downtime with push-button failover so you can boot systems and servers in the cloud or from a local appliance. Supported OS include: Windows, Linux, VMware, and Hyper-V
- Failback any system- VMs, applications, servers, and networks back to your primary environment
- Increase Data Security
- Data is encrypted with the user’s key (optional)
- Data is sent through tunnel with AES-256 encryption
- Data remains encrypted at rest within the data center
Gartner Magic Quadrant – See why Gartner positioned Infrascale as a “Visionary” in their 2016 Magic Quadrant for Disaster Recovery as a Service. Get your complimentary report today. Get the report
Meet Cloud Spillover – Revolutionary DR software allows you to keep your appliance lean with only the most critical applications so that you have plenty of space to land and virtualize the VMs on the appliance. It’s how you avoid buying a big appliance and forklift upgrades. Watch the Video
Disaster Recovery as a Service Data Sheet– Learn more about Infrascale’s Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) solution. Learn more today.
2016 ActualTech Media DRaaS Report: Learn about key disaster recovery trends and actionable best practices. Get the Report.
Defeat Ransomware – Learn how to contain ransomware infections in five steps and modern best practices so your customers never pay a ransom. Get the Ebook
Webinar: Ransomware Prevention – Listen to Infrascale’s CEO Ken Shaw discuss ransomware best practices. Watch On-Demand Webinar