Put your MDM solution on AutoPilot.
Our Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) platform protects corporate data without compromising the end user experience.
Our solution provides a layered security model combined with mobile application management, mobile content management, and mobile device management capabilities. We provide IT with a centralized way to enforce access control and authentication to apps and content on both corporate and user-owned devices.
Proud Partners of:
Mobile Application Management
• Our private enterprise app store makes available both in-house developed apps and third party business apps.
• We offer an end-to-end solution that provisions, delivers, secures, and retires mobile apps.
• Our solution provides both tight security and an intuitive end-user experience.
• It also containerizes corporate apps from personal apps for security, access, and control.
Mobile Content Management
• Your IT department can enable end-users to securely access and manage enterprise documents from a variety of content repositories, including Sharepoint, WebDav, and CIFS.
• Ensure that corporate email attachments are encrypted and can be viewed using authorized applications
• Data loss prevention (DLP) controls are set by IT to protect documents from unauthorized distribution.
• The secure content hub can selectively wipe documents when a user or device falls out of compliance and blocks clipboard actions for enterprise content.
Mobile Device Management
• Automatically provision enterprise settings such as Wi-Fi and VPN and provide end-users with secure access to corporate email.
• If a device should fall out of compliance, IT can define remediation actions that will either notify the user of policy violations or selectively wipe corporate information without touching any personal data.
• Enterprise web traffic is tunneled through our sentry for secure transport and access control.
• IT can limit user access to internal web resources users based on their group membership in the enterprise directory or other user and device characteristics.